Enter your "Desire" below

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Schumi Again !!


Michael Schumacher has refused to rule out the possibility of making a return to F1, revealing that his neck injury is on the mend.

Earlier this season, Ferrari fans let out a cheer as the Scuderia announced that Schumacher would replace the injured Felipe Massa in the European GP.

However, that joy soon turned to disappointment when it was revealed that the neck injury he had sustained in a motorbike accident earlier in the year meant it was not possible for him to race.

But with that injury finally healing, Schumacher says he could yet make a brief comeback.

"From now to the end of the year, my neck injury will be healed to the point where I could drive again," the seven-time World Champion said in an interview with Der Speigel magazine.

"I have nothing to prove to anyone, not even myself. I still slightly regret having retired three years ago but there's no reason whatsoever for me to definitively announce that I will not come back.

"The life I lead makes me happy but who knows that will happen a few months or a year down the line?"

No comments:

Post a Comment